Born on February 28 in Burmington, Warwickshire, England. Singer, songwriter, musician and music producer.
This music lover started to show special musical gifts at his early age of 9, when his voice was discovered by his aunt while singing to a song on the radio.
Randy began to visit frequently the village Church to learn piano and started to write his own songs; his need of recording them took him to learn guitar, bass and drums by himself. In his early teens he moved to Canada with the help of his grandmother, whom he was living with.
He started traveling Mexico and the US to further his career and reunite with his father. His father, Bob Palaikis, owns "People In The Arts (PITA Productions)®", putting Randy's musical abilities under his watch to help him advance his career, as Randy said, "we are an unbeatable team". Mr. Palaikis then became his personal and business manager.
The remarkable voice of Randy Berlin immediately gained him the opportunity to start singing everywhere, but with almost no resources, he began collaborating in recording home studios and other jobs aside (like Pizza Restaurants, languages private schools, screen printing, etc), the goal was to buy his own recording equipment just to record himself the way he wanted: “old school, like big stars do”.
After all the ups and downs in his life, having to live in different places around North America, Randy has been releasing tribute cover tracks on YouTube as well as performing in various venues while preparing his 1st original album called “The Golden Boy”.
His unique voice captures the ears and hearts from every listener.
"Randy Berlin and I grew closer as the years progressed and mutually jumped at the opportunity to get involved in learning from each other's musical skills. We, at this time, decided to collaborate together on his new venture in Los Angeles to find a niche in the musical recording industry."
-Bob Palaikis, Father, Personal & Business Manager/Executive Producer of Randy Berlin.
- Randy's fave colour is gold
- Randy likes playing basketball, volleyball, baseball & water polo
- Randy never had formal music training, but acquired all his musical skills on his own
- The Government of Mexico recognized him as an Official International Ambassador for a campaign of Peace, Safety & Welfare of families
- Randy studied and became proficient in the art of acting; stage and theatre
- He wanted to be a stuntman and a Special-FX Artist. Fortunately Randy discovered that he possesses a wonderful singing voice. He remains a fervorous fan of Ve Neil & Rick Baker
- Randy has engineered all of his recordings to this date, he records various instruments (as well as creating the arrangements for them); all of the lead vocals, backing vocals and harmonies
- Additonally, he is a big fan of Tim Burton's "Batman" & "Beetlejuice" (both movies and animated series). He also loves all of his other works
- His fave movie is "The Witches" (starring Anjelica Huston), claiming to have watched the film nearly 200 times
- Randy is an Anti-bullying activist and he's launching a campaign against Teen Suicide
- The first time he watched horror movies he was 4 years old and got passionate about them ever since
- He is a great draftsman and has drawn exceptional portraits since he was a child
- Randy has a big fascination for Physics, secrets of the Universe & the esoteric world
- Randy owns a catalogue of over 700 copyrighted songs written by himself, lyrics and music!
- He loves mythical creatures such as Greek Mythological creatures, werewolves & vampires
- Jeff Lynne is one his music heroes, Randy claims that Mr. Lynne inspired him to become a one man show
- He is a big animal lover and nature protector, surprisingly he discovered that his father (Bob) has been rescuing animals for years. They both have big plans to keep on rescuing animals as well as launching an awareness campaign towards animal rights
- Besides writing music and songs, he also writes quotes, theories & stories that he wishes would become movies one day
- Randy not only loves nature docs, but cartoons as well, his fave is "Rick & Morty" because of the high Physics content
- Randy is very familiar with international music, among lots of random facts, despite of what people believe, he considers himself 'a bit of a geek'
- Everytime Randy starts recording or arranging a piano, he wonders how Blue Weaver would play that song
- He refused for many years to create 'danceable' tracks. However he has written songs in different styles such as pop, EDM, rock, Soul, UpTempo, Instrumental, R&B, HIP-HOP, REGGAE, waltz and even a bolero ballad (only Lennon/McCartney and The Brothers Gibb have mastered this); as well as mixes among those styles.
- Randy claims that he thoroughly dislikes cooking, however he has been known for creating delicious meals (yum yum!)
- Although he is against violence and abuse, Randy has been victimized himself. During a period of time when his father (Bob) was in California, Randy embarked on his solo music tour in Mexico where circumstances set him up for brainwashing, attempted poisoning and kidnapping. He was able to reach to his father, who helped him out from the situation, that solidified their relationship forever
- His fave desserts are brownies, pies & guava rolls
***If you wanna know more about Randy Berlin, you can get in touch with him through our interactive message board section!!!***
© 2019. THIS SITE WAS CREATED BY "NHP MUSIC®" FOR "PEOPLE IN THE ARTS PRODUCTIONS, INC® (PITA PRODUCTIONS)".